Occupant focused interface with touchscreen, sensors, and mobile app support OR occupant focused room device
This cutting-edge touchscreen sensor enhances occupant experience with its inviting user interface and modernises the BMS room device portfolio with its contemporary design. The Allure UNITOUCH can be used for a wide range of HVAC, lighting, and sunblind applications, making it an ideal all-in-one addition to Distech Controls’ Smart Room Control solution. Its 3.5”, high-resolution capacitive touchscreen is easy to view and simple to use, allowing for the control of these applications using a single device. Furthermore, this communicating sensor allows for the wireless control of comfort from a mobile phone by using Bluetooth® low energy technology. This product series includes different models, with a choice in sensing capabilities (temperature, humidity, CO2) and colour (black, white).
- Interfaces with Distech Controls’ ECLYPSETM controllers
- Capacitive glass touchscreen
- LCD colour display
- Customisable with EC-gfxProgram
- Options with humidity and CO2 sensors
- Available in black or white
- Occupants will benefit from an engaging and user-friendly interface and will have access to a wireless control of comfort parameters via their mobile phone
- System integrators will experience a sensor that is both quick and easy to install using a single cable and simple to customise through an intuitive block in Ec-gfxProgram
- Building owners will appreciate the device’s contemporary, sleek design and its technical capabilities which allow for an affordable yet high-end solution.